101 pounds gone for good!

Options

Replies

• misskelly121
    Options
    Wow! You look like a totally different person! Amazing job, Congratulations!!!
  • mecca_momma
    mecca_momma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look wonderful and yes it is nice to see that this goal is achievable!!!
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!!!:smile:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am aiming to lose 100 pounds too. You look wonderful :)
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :drinker:You are so close to your goal!! WOW!!! :bigsmile:
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    WOW.
    You look amazingggg.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...that is exactly the size I want to be. You look adorable, WTG Hottie (PS Total compliment, Im not into the ladies...LOL)
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! xxx
  • LCardo24
    Options
    This is exactly the kind of story we all need to see. Congratulations! You look amazing, and best of luck in your continued health and success.
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation. Your progress is truly inspirational. What a gorgeous woman. :)
  • MelanieP1978
    MelanieP1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sooooooooooooooooooo can't wait for the moment I get to put my pics on here saying that I lost 100 pounds! I am so happy for you!! It helps when you have support and also super great when people can be happy for you AND TELL YOU THAT! You are amazing, inspiring, and thank you for sharing!

Mel :flowerforyou:
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Helllooooo cuteness! 100+ pounds! You look great. Hats off to you for all your hard work and commitment.
  • staceyjean26
    staceyjean26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! i also have over 100lbs to loose and you truly are an insperation:)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!
  • SuzieStone
    Options
    Fantastic...the hard work has obviously paid off for you! Your smile shows your happiness.
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the inspiring work! I bet you feel fantastic! :0)
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Sooooooooo happy for you! Enjoy it & be very proud of your accomplishments. You look AMAZING! Woohoo!!! (happy dance):flowerforyou:
  • Emergia
    Options
    Vowie vow!!! thats fabulous... you are such motivation :)
    Cant wait till i get my flabs off and post a picture :D
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Picnikcollage01.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

I never thought I would see this day.. I can honestly say this journey wouldn't have been possible without the support of my family and friends. This site has play a huge part in my loss too. I've met so many wonderful people here. It really has been an amazing journey. Thanks to ALL.

You look amazing!!! Great job on the weight loss, what a success!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine how great that must feel! Congrats to you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!