Please add me as a friend

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hi I've used fitness pal for about a week and I love it!! I started my lifestyle change about two weeks ago and have lost 4lbs so far. Fitness pal helps me keep track of my food intake and my excerise. My goal is to change my eating habits forever, stay active, and reach a healthy weight.

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    request sent :)
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    sent...I love this place also!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I started 6 days ago after a recommendation from my sister. It's great to be in control of my food intake and I am planning to only weigh myself once a month. Keep it up !
  • jennpotts
    jennpotts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sent also!! i'm new too.. and totally lovin it!!!
  • jilllk84
    jilllk84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love MFP- I am also looking to add new people and would love the extra help in motivation! Good luck all!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am going to request you now... Wishing you lots of luck!
  • claire_713
    Options
    Request sent, I'm a newbie too, so be good for us to be diet buddies ;) x
  • stolliver25
    Options
    My plan is to weigh in once a month as well. Before when I was losing weight I lose 20lbs and was weighing myself every week. Once I hit 166lbs I was kind of stuck there and I think that I sabotaged myself thinking that if I wasnt losing weight every week I wouldn't reach my goal. :huh: So I got discouraged and ate like crazy, stopped working out, and gained all the weight back and then some reaching 197lbs :noway: . So now I'm doing it again and want to make it stick this time....hoping I never give up not just dieting but changing the way I eat forever and staying active.:happy:
  • hamster123
    Options
    Request Sent! Welcome to the site and good luck! Just keep logging you can do it.
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to be your pal. You will do just great! I know how important it is to have a support system and people that are on the same journey as you. Happy Goal Achievement!
  • stolliver25
    Options
    Thank you everyone whos given me your support so far!!! :bigsmile: It feels great to have people cheering you and being so positive. :blushing: