Hi From Derbyshire!

Options
Hello all,

My name's Craig, and I joined here yesterday after being recommended by my best friend, Elizabeth.

The site is great and it's good to be able to keep track exactly how many calories you get through in a day. I was appalled at the info from my favourite sausage sandwich breakfast! This site really spurs you on, I even went and bought myself some running shoes yesterday. Although I wouldn't say I was massively overweight (82Kgs at 5'7"), my waist size has gone from 28" to a 34". I'm hoping to get back to an average 30" in time for summer, and I feel most comfortable at around 73Kgs.

Replies

• Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome Craig! Good to see that you're making healthier choices! You'll get lots of great tips, advice and support here! And you don't have to be massively overweight to start looking at your diet. You're ahead of the game if you're catching it now before it spirals out of control!

Best of luck and welcome again!
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Im From yorkshire hope your ok x gl on your journey
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Craig, welcome!
    Good Luck on your journey! It is nice to be able to see that you aren't going through it alone and it is a lifelong journey not just a Diet! :)
  • Craigcf
    Craigcf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all for your inspiring and kind words. I wish you all the best of luck with your goals.

Craig :)
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    Hi Craig from Yorkshire! Good luck with your journey - glad to welcome you to MFP - it's a great place to be!! :wink:
  • coxy1968
    Options
    Hi I am from Staffordshire so not to far away from you, i have been doing this for a week now and i think it is a fab site with tons of support and inspiration.
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    I should add you! I had a T-Shirt that said, "I scored on Derby County!" back when the Rams bombed out of the Premier League in what, March? ;)
    peace
    Andy
    one of those American "Glory Chasers"...