Thanks for this site and the People here!!

Options
I'm sitting here today thinking how Thankful I am for being told about this site. Although in one sense we are not professionals, in another we are because we've done our homework researched and are on our way to a healthier happier group. A journey that for some will be a long journey and for others may be a short journey. But we are a Great TEAM! One that will see each other to the End. I feel that I am so full of new information, that I otherwise would not have know before, until I decided to change my Life. The life I was living before, was obviously unhealthy, or I wouldn't be where I am today. So 5 weeks ago I made a decision to change my way of life and make new and healthy choice that would lead me on the path of success. I may do things that others would not agree with, but for now it is working for me. I may not be perfect, but I will be the best I can for Me. I may have up days and I may have down days, but one thing I do know now is that I have a huge team of support standing behind me, that all understand where I am coming from because you have been there. This is going to be the hardest journey of my life, but Im willing to face it in the eye and give it the biggest challenge to stop me this time. I guess you need to fall so many times before you decide, hey I'm just not falling this time, I may sway but I WILL NOT FALL.
THANKS MFP!!

Replies