Just Dance

Options
So I just bought Just Dance 2 and I've been using it a lot lately. However, I've been logging it on here as dancing general, but I don't feel like its accurate. So any suggestions?

Replies

• MarieRich
    MarieRich Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the same. Only 200 some calories burned for 30 minutes of dancing? Wish it was in the database.
  • Booper83
    Booper83 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You could try aerobics high impact if you are constantly moving. But, not too sure because I don't have it.
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    try logging it in as dancing aerobic maybe?
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    I was putting under dancing/general too, but of late I have been putting under Wii fit low intensity as feel the cal burn is probably truer.
  • JoanCG
    JoanCG Posts: 22
    Options
    I have been doing the Just Dance also. I have decided to buy a heart monitor that gives you a burned calorie count. I hate to just guess-timate my burn.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    On just dance 2 they have the JUST SWEAT, :) its nice it tells you, the calories you can do dance general and type in the calories it said you burned :) i do that!! love just dance 1/2
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2 and I really wanted to know how many calories I was actually burning........then I got my Heart Rate Monitor(HRM). And I also write down all my exercises in a notebook for reference. Ok I am 158 lbs. 5'5" and 36 yrs. old.....just FYI. I did Just Dance 2 wearing my HRM for 28 min. on sweat mode Sweat drops were 2380. My HRM said I burned 206 calories so I figure if I divide my sweat drops by 11.5 thats about what I would burn. I read somewhere that you should divide sweat drops by 4.6 or something like that and that just isn't the case according to my HRM.....Hope this helps!