I need some buddies!

Options
Been on here a little while now but still don't have any friends :frown:
(sad times.......lol)

I love this site but think I need some buddies for support and to give some support to!!

Please feel free to add me :smile:

Replies

• kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I've gotten really involved lately with the "friends" thing on here! Its truely does help!
  • kimzxx
    kimzxx Posts: 21
    Options
    Ok... Don't laugh..............:blushing: I don't know how to!!!!!!! :blushing:
  • kkyishkkii
    Options
    Always here to help. Have added you as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • MargieNgainesville
    Options
    Been on here a little while now but still don't have any friends :frown:
    (sad times.......lol)

I love this site but think I need some buddies for support and to give some support to!!

Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Stephaneggs
    Stephaneggs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and have just been using my phone so would love some support and motivation! It's been a week and doing ok but can always stand some support-this is my first time using the full website
  • ldierc
    Options
    add me too, just started today would love to be a buddie and have a buddie
  • kimzxx
    Options
    Ok... Don't laugh..............:blushing: I don't know how to!!!!!!! :blushing:

Ok.. panick over.. I worked it out... :blushing: and it wasn't even hard lol:laugh:
  • mistym1967
    Options
    You can add me because I love having new friends.:tongue:
  • MernaDea
    Options
    I will add all of you or add me if you are reading this. The more support the better! :flowerforyou:
  • kimzxx
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone!!

:happy:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Add me!! I've gotten really involved lately with the "friends" thing on here! Its truely does help!

I agree. Having friends on here really helps.
  • mamacath
    Options
    You can add me .... I only have 2 friends and without friends it is hard to stay on track.. :flowerforyou:
  • Amarylis13
    Amarylis13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also need some buddies. I am very shy and don't have many friends, so support is really at a premium for me. My will power is not very strong, and I struggle to keep doing what I know I need to do. Please add me also.
  • emmajaney
    emmajaney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I'm new to this website and would like some buddies. Need some support and would like to support others. Dieting is so hard :)
    I don't have any friends yet and would like to make some.
    Thank you
    emma
  • jonisalie
    jonisalie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, I have just started this journey and would really like to add friends for support. I use both my phone and home computer and I am really working on commitment with doing this. I have been so unhappy with my weight issue for so long. And like I have learned elsewhere when the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of changing you will surely change.
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to add you as a pal. the more support we can all give the better! Welcome!
  • kimzxx
    Options
    I know I have already said this but thanks everyone!!

I have been overwealmed with friend requests, it's been great!!

One slight problem, I'm not sure now if I have added everyone who has said would be my pal - if I didn't add you it was nothing personal (just purely my poor computer skills!!) So if I have forgotten you please feel free to add me!! :happy: