16 lbs gone :)

Options
I really couldn't tell a difference until I put these two pictures side by side. After getting engaged in Feb. of '09 and my one year anniversary in Oct '10 I gained 12 lbs. Since Dec. '10, I have lost that and more. I eat better, I love to exercise and be active, and I've learned to make better choices at restaurants and family gatherings. Today, I just wanted to share this as i look forward to loosing these last couple of pounds to reach my goal of 130.

182617_163693047012753_100001161761955_334668_7369941_n-1-2.jpg

Replies

• FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    WOW GOOD JOB :) KEEP IT UP!
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow that is a difference! great job
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    oh your arms look great!! good job!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I can't see the after picture.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Right click on the image and select "view picture". Many browsers will open a new window (or tab) with the full picture in it.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I can't see the second picture - Im guessin' your after picture...!
  • Antiguabound
    Options
    Great job!! you look like a different person in your pics... Keep up the great work!!
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    WOW. Your face is so much more defined. Pretty, pretty. Congratulations & keep up the good work. :D
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    I made it smaller :smile: I didn't realize it would be so huge when I uploaded it.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yay you fixed it :smile: You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZIN'....! Keep up the great work & be proud of yourself...! :heart: :happy:
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    you look amazing! you can see the difference!

well done! :happy:
  • RVLMonavie
    Options
    You look so nice and glowing a whole deferent person and that was only 16 lbs?! Keep up the good work.
  • rosivil
    rosivil Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look really good
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know i couldn't have made it this far without MFP and the people on here!! Motivation was something that I didn't have before and now I know right where to find it :)
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you look fab well done keep up all that good work
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    great job hon :) keep up the good work xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!