Workout Song of the Day

Options
2»

Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Believe - Breaking Benjamin ('cuz I gotta kick my own fanny during my run tonight @ the gym...) :happy:
  • arjames82
    Options
    And for my pm workout today, it was Queen - We Will Rock You & Missy Elliot - Work It (cuz that's what I needed to do to make up for my two days of binge eating:laugh: )
  • arjames82
    Options
    Disturbia by Rhiana. I cannot get it out of my head!!

O, and though he's not a fav of mine....Neo kept me awake this morning......:grumble:

Yes! I'm finding that Rhianna is a recurring favourite... Distrubia, Please Don't Stop the Music, Umbrella, and that first single of hers (can't remember the name!)....

:flowerforyou:

I think her first single was S.O.S.
    Rhianna makes good workout music!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I don't usually work out to music because I typically do exercise DVDs that have their own music...but when I just want to dance around and be goofy I listen to the Mamma Mia soundtrack...I am officially addicted!
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Holy schizophrenic radio! I’ve just been going through and listening to these. Some I’ve heard, some not. Quite the eclectic mix. It was quite good. I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed; I was listening through my headphones while the kids watched a movie and I noticed they were singing. I pulled out my headphone and they were singing along with the song I was listening to. Any guesses which one? How about Kissed a Girl?!? :blushing: Not exactly the lyrics one wishes to hear coming from one’s five year old daughter! I guess it could be worse; could have been Eminem. :noway:
  • arjames82
    Options
    Half way through my cycling class this morning (just about when I was ready to throw in the towel for the day), a song came on that will probably be the new #1 song on my playlist...Stronger by Kanye West. I'm not a big KW fan, but the first line of the song did it for me..."that that don't kill me, will only make me stronger!"
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Holy schizophrenic radio! I’ve just been going through and listening to these. Some I’ve heard, some not. Quite the eclectic mix. It was quite good. I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed; I was listening through my headphones while the kids watched a movie and I noticed they were singing. I pulled out my headphone and they were singing along with the song I was listening to. Any guesses which one? How about Kissed a Girl?!? :blushing: Not exactly the lyrics one wishes to hear coming from one’s five year old daughter! I guess it could be worse; could have been Eminem. :noway:
    ROFLOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This totally happened to me yesterday!!! - not Eminem either....

How about "Jesus Walks" ~ Kayne West great rhythm to get me through the hills on the Arc Trainer.... *pant* *pant* *pant* *only 3 more minutes* :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    hnlymark - I see we are the same age, so how about a song I used to roller skate to: "Rapper's Delight" - Redman. Makes me move because of the rhythm (usually why I choose a "gym" song: rarely think about words).....
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Sehnsucht or Engel by Rammstein...there are others that I like too, but if you know German the words are...racy. :laugh:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    I like "Proud" by Heather Small :bigsmile: