CANT WAIT FOR>>>>>

Options
Just curious about what everyone is anxious or excited about losing weight? Besides the obvious good health?

For me...I want to wear that sexy Halloween outfit this year.... Or look in the mirror and say DAMN!! lol and to shop in the regular stores! ohh I cant wait for that one :)

Replies

• ropedancer
    Options
    Two words "sexy lingerie."
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting to buy new jeans and khakis. I will be pretty excited to have a bunch of new pants. That sounds pretty lame, I must admit, but that end of the road shopping trip is something I am looking forward to...

--Carter
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bikini Season :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting to buy new jeans and khakis. I will be pretty excited to have a bunch of new pants. That sounds pretty lame, I must admit, but that end of the road shopping trip is something I am looking forward to...

--Carter

Not lame at all.. Jeans are always exciting
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    To be able to fit in all the clothes in my closet and dressers that I can no longer fit in...
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I agree with ropedancer. Plus I want to wear skinnier jeans. I also want to look better in a bathing suit, even though it will always be a one-piece due to a long scar down my stomach.
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    To look good in shorts and a bathing suit this summer. Also to see a photo of myself and like what I see! I did just buy a pair of jeans a size smaller and wore them to work. I felt great in them! Love this site and all the people to chat with. So motivating and nice to encourage others on the same journey. Looking for more friends too! Good luck!:smile:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Two words "sexy lingerie."

Ohhh thats a good one! I forgot about Lingerie.....well havent wore it in years so yes thats a great one!
  • annastasia76
    annastasia76 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want to look good in photos in august when hubby and I go to the temple together.
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    A Family Portrait at Christmas where I don't look huge, but sexy and thin!! :love:
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    the lighter i am the quicker i'll be.. i haven't done a triathlon in ages ( did a half marathon in sept 2010 first one in 6 yrs )
    and feeling cuter in the outfits will be a good ego stroke
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my father to eat his words....

I see him only a few times a year. I love him dearly, but he is one to make comments that are hardly supportive - the most recent one - about 2 weeks ago, my sister showed my current profile pic to my father to show him my progress - his response? "Well, in the age of photo-shop, anyone can look good" .... Ouch. I go home to visit in July - I want to leave no doubt in his mind, that I have not been photo-shopped.

That, and to be able to wear a wonder woman costume and it not be a horror version ....
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    ohhhh I agree with you all!!! I cant wait until I dont have to wear my pants up to my neck to avoid that cut line in my fat belly.....i cant wait to buy clothes in regular stores.....i cant wait to look in the mirror and feel confident.....i cant wait unitl i look good in a bathing suit.....I CANT WAIT FOR MY BOUDOIR PHOTOS IN SEXY LINGERIE!!!!! lol I could probably add a million more things!!!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I want to SEE the muscles that are hiding under my stomach! And I want to WEAR the 32" waist 501's that have been sitting in the wardrobe since I outgrew them...

Rgds, David
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I would love to be able to fit into the clothing I don't fit into anymore, plus look good in a swimsuit (most likely a one piece, because of my stretch marks). That is what I can't wait for...fitting into a size that I never fit into before (or at least I don't remember fitting into it).
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait to be comfortable in my own skin!!!!
  • mamacath
    Options
    I want to look and feel good all summer in shorts , sun dresses and a bating suit
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    right now just not to have to shop in plus sizes
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    To be able to sit down without feeling like I have to cross my arms in front of myself to hide my stomach. To not freak out and be embarrassed if I reach for something high and my shirt exposes an inch of my midsection. To feel "hot" instead of just "cute" for once! :)