INSANITY CHALLENGE!

Options
Hey guys! I'm starting INSANITY this coming Monday, February 21st. Anyone just starting or planning to start soon that would like to buddy-up? I know I'm going to need some accountability and support to finish this :happy: I'm so excited to start!

Replies

• GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    IM STARTING A WEEK AFTER! I CANT WAIT!!!
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    good luck guys!! I've been doing insanity and even though I felt as if I was going to die I felt GREAT afterward =D
  • LILFIX27
    LILFIX27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    good luck! i have done it a couple of times, but i had to keep doing the first 2 weeks over and over again because it was just too hard for me to move on... it's a tough program, and i def puked during it, but you feel GREAT after it... well, after you shower. i plan on starting again, but i am still trying to get into better shape first... i know, a program where i have to get in shape in order to do it... i find if you swear at the tv, it helps :)
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I know, right? I can't wait!
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I cussed out Tony Horton all the time when I did P90X. Definitely helped me get through it.
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OMG You puked!

good luck! i have done it a couple of times, but i had to keep doing the first 2 weeks over and over again because it was just too hard for me to move on... it's a tough program, and i def puked during it, but you feel GREAT after it... well, after you shower. i plan on starting again, but i am still trying to get into better shape first... i know, a program where i have to get in shape in order to do it... i find if you swear at the tv, it helps :)
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    lol.....I too have done Insanity and I said a few "special" words to Shaun! My endurance went through the roof though with this program! I can't wait for Insanity Asylum! Bring on the crazy!

Have fun girls!