Help!

Options
I am not a chocolate lover, not in to fizzy drinks or biscuits or candy. My biggest down fall is cheese. I literally crave cheese all the time, and as I have been a good girl and not had any for two weeks now, I am going to treat myself to a small piece tomorrow. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I use to replace my cheese addiction. I already eat plenty of fruit and veg and just need something healthier than cheese that I can munch on for a daily fix!:laugh:

Replies

• dihardcheer86
    Options
    What about those Blue Bell Cheese triangles?

I love a little peanut butter with a cut up apple

Sarrgento String cheese sticks are only like 90 cals or less ;)

Mini bags of pop corn

Carrots, cucumbers and cut up bell peppers, raw (sometimes with a little ranch)
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I found some soybean-based cheese type product. It doesn't quite taste as wonderful as cheese, but it will do the trick in a pinch. I slice it up and put it in my salad. It also comes in slices for burgers and such.
  • trekkiebeth
    Options
    Sharp cheddar cheese is my favorite food in the world. I'm hoping that I'll be fine as long as I don't have more than 1 or 2 servings a day and stay under my calorie goal. Is there a reason why you would have to cut it completely from your diet?
  • maller07
    Options
    I eat the laughing cow cheese wedges all the time! There's a ton of different flavors and it's only 35 calories a wedge.