Opinions on Leslie Sanson Dvds I'm Thinking about buying.

Options
Leslie Sansone: Walk Away The Pounds Express - Advanced Walk, 3 Miles (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone: Walk At Home - Walk Off 10 Pounds - 3 Mile Walk

Leslie Sansone: Walk Away The Pounds For Your Week (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone: Walk At Home - Fast Start / 3 Fast Miles (With Pedometer Kit)/

Leslie Sansone: Start! Walking At Home: 3 Mile Fast-Paced Walk

Leslie Sansone: Start! Walking At Home: 1 & 2 Mile Walk

Leslie Sansone: Walk Slim - Fast and Firm! 4 Really Big Miles (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - Walk Your Belly Flat: 3 Mile Walk (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: 5 Day Slim Down (Full Frame)

Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds - Ultimate Collection [With Resistance Band] (Full Frame)

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I love leslie!
    I have about 10 of her dvds, as welll as some older VHS tapes!
  • astaylor2
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is AWESOME!!!! I have several of her DVD's and a few of the VHS tapes as well. I ALWAYS recommend her.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have the 4 Big Miles one...totally love it!!
  • dbangley
    Options
    all good-its good to have a variety-all of them have the same basic moves then others mixed in. Its good to have the option to do a shorter one for those days when you are short on time/motivation. I like them because they are not too hard and exhausting at the end (or beginning) of the day but they really are effective. Even the dvds with 5 miles allow you to choose to do just 1/2/3/4 or all 5.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I do her 45 min 3 mile walk at home and i love it
    i usally do it twice
  • Log_n_Jog
    Log_n_Jog Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have the Leslie Sansone: Walk At Home - Walk Off 10 Pounds - 3 Mile Walk and I really like it. It doesn't require much space (which is good because I have a small living room) but it feels like a low intensity cardio workout. Also, you can choose what mile to start/stop at and there's a cool down segment at the end. The first mile is about 15 minutes, the second mile is about 13, and the third mile is about 15 minutes. It also includes a short 5 minute, 500 step workout. Hope this helps!
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Personally, I've never been able to just walk in place. It seems to be harder on my shins for some reason because I am taking shorter strides or something. I don't know, but it's very weird. I've lost weight by going out and taking walks, and I like that much better. As long as walking in place doesn't bother you, then it might be a good option for you. It really depends on your goals. I like P90X, which is way too intense for a lot of people (even me - as I've quit it 3 times before). Slim in 6 is good for a lot of people who want something to do, and I've heard good things about 30 Day Shred, although it sounds a little more intense. At any rate, anything is better than nothing, and as long as you can handle the walking in place (which felt more to me like the marching we did in the Army), then it should be fine.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just did her 3 mile walk away you belly this morning :happy:
    I love having the variety w/ablility to mix her dvd's in w/different exercises during week
    Have like 6 different dvd's so far.....good workouts!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I have the last one and love it. I believe it has 4 different ones on there and the band really works. I really need to start again!
  • Cacassid
    Cacassid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I purchased her 5 mile walk and I love it. It's broken down into 5 one mile walks so you can do as many as you like. I don't use it a lot as I like to walk outside but on the days it's too cold I pop it in.
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    She's great - I have 3 of her DVD's - great for when it's not possible to walk outdoors!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I occasionally use the online 1 and 2 mile walk videos she did for ExerciseTV and the American Heart Association when the weather isn't suitable for walking out of doors. They're free if you stream them from the web site. I don't particularly enjoy walking in place, though. The arm pumping seems so awkward and unnatural unless I'm moving forward.

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/walking/2-mile-walk-5861
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love her DVDs! They are awesome.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Just got the Five mile that came out this past year, and I love it, It incorporates a little jogging. I used her dvd's when I lost weight before, they are easy to follow and you do get a good workout. Not fancy, but good anyway!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    personally i do not lose weight with her tapes does tone a little but never lost with it but everyone is different seemed boring to me to
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love all of her 3, 4, 5 mile. It gets my hear rate up. And it's so easy to follow, which is what I love!