hello, new member here.

Options
hi, my name is Doris. i'm 18 years old. i have been struggling to lose weight since 2009. i'm currently attending university as a sophomore. and i want to achieve my goal before i finish college.
i want to lose weight because i want to spend my remaining teenage years in full bliss and happiness. and i believe that me being overweight is really getting in the way of reaching my goal.
i'm also sick of the times that when we go to the beach i end up not enjoying the ocean and the sand because i feel sick and disgusted of the idea of going out in the open looking like a whale. and also every time we go for a trip i always end up feeling depressed because of how i feel about myself.
to tell you the truth, i even think i have some sort of depression because of this.
and it really just sucks being fat, you know.
i don't want to be the fat friend anymore.

since i'm new here, i need new friends. :)) feel free to add me.
thanks.

Replies

• Thionil
    Options
    Hi I'm a new member too and don't beat yourself about it. It is not going to do you any good. Do the best you can and work hard!!!!!! Enjoy those beach days and everything out there. Don't let your weight stop you from enjoying life know that you are doing something about it and continue on. Be postive inside so you can move forward and accomplish what your after :) Good Luck!!!!!!!