I'm new....

mebuildingmuscles
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say hi. I have been struggling with food since I was 16. I am 39 now.( i am so sick of the struggle, I'm exhausted) I've lost, gained, lost, gained. I exercise regularly but I can't seem to keep the food out of my mouth. I eat just because.... I'm happy, sad, stressed, mad, depressed, etc. I hope this can help. I am in grad school for exercise physiology but don't feel like I belong (body wise that is). I would like to lose around 22-27 lbs.

92635.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• Just wanted to say hi. I have been struggling with food since I was 16. I am 39 now.( i am so sick of the struggle, I'm exhausted) I've lost, gained, lost, gained. I exercise regularly but I can't seem to keep the food out of my mouth. I eat just because.... I'm happy, sad, stressed, mad, depressed, etc. I hope this can help. I am in grad school for exercise physiology but don't feel like I belong (body wise that is). I would like to lose around 22-27 lbs.

92635.png
  • Welcome. I'm new too. I've already have gotten a lot of support. GOOD LUCK!!!

91852.png
  • Thank You. Your baby is beautiful.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Welcome.gif to all!
  • Hi There...Welcome :flowerforyou:

You can do it ... maybe try and find something to do when you feel the temptation to eat.

Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    mfpwelcome001.png
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.