New and starting Monday

Options
Howdy all!

Just introducing myself. I'm just became a member today but plan to kick it in gear on Monday. I will be honest, I LOVE to eat! I'm not looking forward to this journey but I NEED to get in better shape. My life depends on it. I enjoy encouraging other (that's kind of my job) but taking care of me and listening to my own advice is my weakness.

I hope to build a support group on here as I do not know anyone. I am always open to advice and suggestions if you would like to share. I would also like to hear success stories and what has been working. I think I've tried all the diets but it's time for me to just start eating the foods I love in a healthy manner.
Melissa

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome---enjoy your weekend and good luck on your journey!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    u can friend me if u want
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am so happy you are putting forth the effort to improve your health. You will enjoy the site and all of the people who will inspire you and help you along. :)
  • jilllk84
    jilllk84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love this program and I am a big eater. My best suggestion is drinking lots of water- it helps keep you full and makes you feel better the more you have. Good luck with everything!