Hello! 27yo mom with weight to lose, anyone else?

Options
I've been using this site for a few weeks now, but I keep thinking how I would love friends to do this with and also someone to be accountable to! It would also be nice to have someone to relate to as far as motherhood. I've got a 5yo, 2yo and 7 month old. I've got about maybe 80lbs to lose and I'm down 7 now. I feel kinda strange just asking for random people to be friends with lol, so if anyone would like to add me or be a pal on here, please let me know!

Replies

• KaylatheChristian
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I am 27yo and have 3 kids, ages 8, 6, and 3. I have lost 36 lbs but have 100 more to go!
  • fitzerin
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old. I am right there with you! I'm trying to workout daily and monitor the foods I eat so I don't eat too much. I only have about 10 more lbs to go...but those seem to be the hardest.
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    Don't feel strange! We all need help, even from strangers. Feel free to add me if you like. I will be 26 in my and I have 2 boys ages 4 and 5. I have 160 lbs to lose and am also 7 down... the journey shall be entertaining... XD
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I am a mom of 5. 10 years, 7 years, 5 years, 2 year and a 9 month old. I'll add ya for support! =)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 27 with 4 kids(6, 4, 3, 17 mon.). I have about 10lbs. to go, but they seem to be moving rather slowly. I would love to support you!! I'll send you a friend request!!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    I only have a 5 yr old, but somedays think hubby and animals should count as kids, lol. Just sent you a request :) Support from other is good or better than friends and family, even though i love support from them and have some on here with me
  • happyme2011
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a mom with a 4 yr and a 2 yr. I want to lose 50. I'm only down 2 lbs, but it's a start. If you would like, friend me and we'll do it together. Good luck on your journey.
  • peachyisthelife
    Options
    Holy heck! All these replies in about 5 minutes! lol

Loving this place already. So some questions. When you're friends with someone, can they view your food and exercise logs and all that? If so, I could see that being some motivation if it was on stage for all to see lol.
  • laney237
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 31..I have 3 boys; 12, 10 & 2 and I have 100+ pounds to lose. I started my "healthy living" journey January 14th and have lost 11 pounds so far.
  • laney237
    Options
    Holy heck! All these replies in about 5 minutes! lol

Loving this place already. So some questions. When you're friends with someone, can they view your food and exercise logs and all that? If so, I could see that being some motivation if it was on stage for all to see lol.

I made my food journal open to friends...I'm not sure about the exercise log...if people other than myself can see what i'm eating I might think twice about what i put into my body
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    If you'd like for people to view your diary you have to go to settings and change it to either public(where everyone can see it) or friends only. :) It really helps me to stay accountable if others can see my diary. :)
  • Devonivitch
    Options
    me too! My name is Devon, just turned thirty in jan and i have two daughters Hannah will be 4 in April and Carli is 10mo. i have 60lbs to lose and am trying my hardest! have lost 11 so far and am really hoping i can achieve my goal this time i just found this site twi days ago and it been pretty fun so far! :happy:
  • lisaredford
    lisaredford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 28 and joined a month ago. I also would like to add some friends to help keep me accountable. Not a lot of my friends use MFP. I have 3 children, 6,2 and 6 mnths, and would like to lose 20lbs, so far I have lost 5 in a month :)
    please feel free to add me