New and looking for friends

Options
Hello my name is Eloise. I am looking for friends since i joined a few days ago. I also love animals so tell me about your animal. Or your dream animal...either one. :)

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi Eloise - welcome to the site. I've been on here just over a month. I have a 12 year old finicky cat named Chloe, and a 2 year old dog named Jozzi (short for Jocelyn). I also have a 25 year old husband (13.5 yrs my junior). Add me as a friend if you would like :).
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Good luck on your journey!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Ahh how cute.
    I have a 9 month old Labra-Basset.
    A 10 year old Rottie and a 13 year old Cocker Spaniel.
    I also have a very demanding cat who is ruffly 2 years old.

I am longing for the day when i can get a German Shepard.
  • audreybeaner
    Options
    Hi Eloise and welcome!! I've got two dogs...and two cats. My first dog is an all white American Bulldog and the second is a black and tan Doberman. Both of my cats are grey and white British short hairs...love them all to pieces!

Hope your journey on MFP is full of success!! :)
  • carolineeffler
    Options
    I have 2 chiweenies they are my babys :)
  • JEK717
    Options
    Haha how cute. I think it is impossible to NOT love your animals. They are just so sweet and cute. :)
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Welcome Eloise.

Currently we have a Betta fish for a pet... when I was younger we had a german shepherd - loved him! He was my dad's K-9 partner, but when he was around family he was a gentle, loving pet. Bad guys hated him though, especially the one he bit for trying to fight my dad...

We are thinking of getting a dog, but timing is not right for us right now, plus we can't agree on one. My hubby had a Bassett when I met him and insists on another - it was too lazy of a dog for me (not sure if they all are or not.)

You can add me as a friend if you would like. I just joined the 1st of the year, but just this past week started exploring the message boards.
  • klshannon12
    klshannon12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome Eloise,

Add me as a friend.... I have a Bichon Frise he is 3 and his name is Hamlet. We resuced him and are in love with him!!
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm also new and I have a chihuahua mixed with a pug named Puppyson lol Weird name I know...
  • JEK717
    Options
    Haha i like weird names. It makes your pet more...your pet:)
  • dconner13
    dconner13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello Eloise and everyone! I'm Donna and I have an almost 2 yr old female mini weinie, Roxxy! Sorry folks.....she is THE best dog around! Lol she even has her own fb page.....Roxxy the doxxy! Fell free to add me! :smokin:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Are you serious about the fb page?
  • dconner13
    Options
    Are you serious about the fb page?

Yes I am! Lol
  • i am a sexy southern full figured lady lookin to make friends. i have be up & down with my weight for years i loose a lot... then gain it all back plus more. even still i manage to pull of sexy. but now i want to be beautiful and comfortable. so if u would love to be friends with a sweet, love to laugh, and help keep u focused kinda woman send me a request :) Good Luck to all of you beautiful people that you all are. *Kisses*
  • JEK717
    Options
    Haha well then maybe i should look into it for my puppy. That is just plain adorable i must say.
  • dconner13
    Options
    Haha well then maybe i should look into it for my puppy. That is just plain adorable i must say.

=)