Competition :)

Options
I read everywhere that if you turn weightloss into a competition it can really motivate you. I see heaps of monthly competitions on here but i just can't remember which day to weigh in and there are sooo many comments it's a pain in the *kitten* to search through and find out what you wrote last week. So my competiton is going to be a weekly one. Every week we will see who can lose the most weight :) (it has to be done in a healthy way though)

This is how i want it to be set out.

Starting Weight - 72.3kg (159lbs)
Goal for the Week - 2kg (4lbs)
Weight Lost -

The starting date will be 20/2 (Sunday) and the finish date will be 27/2 (the following Sunday) this will give you 7 days to lose as much weight as you can :D

Replies

• skinnylaura88
    Options
    me!!!

Starting Weight - 55 k
    Goal for the Week - 1 k
    Weight Lost -
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    thank god! i was worried that no one was going to join :P hopefully i can stayed focused this week and lose this 2kg :)
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    I am lovin your motivation beautiful!!!!!
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    thank you :) i thought a little healthy competiton would get me motivated to stick to it.
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    So, what do we do... just post what we've lost at the end of the week? Is there a specific day?
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    you write your current weight, then you put down what your goal for the week is then in every sunday we'll weigh in and you write how much you lost.
  • prila13
    Options
    Ok great!

Current Weight: 137 lbs
    Goal: 3 lbs per week
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    sounds fun! I would like to join you all please. So weigh in tomorrow to start?
  • skinnylaura88
    Options
    one day left :s
  • Kristie18
    Options
    Good luck to you all this week
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    it's nearlly Sunday :) is it just me or is this week taking FOREVER! haha. so how is everyone going? i sadly haven't got much exercise in this week but i have kept to my calorie goals (most days :P ) so how is everyone going?

xx
  • Kristie18
    Options
    I have been doing pretty well this week, but I am excited for Sunday to get here :)
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    i was doing well until today, i had a big mac meal (naughty i know, but i hadn't had one for a month) sadly that one meal cost me a whole days worth of calories! :( lesson learned.
  • Kristie18
    Options
    I have been fighting the urge to have the new Angus burger with barbecue sauce. LOL
    According to my scale, I am not doing as well as I thought. I am stuck at a 19 pound loss and its driving me nuts. Hopefully by Sunday that will change.
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i weigh about 70.5 kg :) so i lost nearlly 2kg :) which was my goal :)
  • Kristie18
    Options
    NICE!
  • Kristie18
    Options
    I lost 3 for the week! =)
  • prila13
    Options
    Since I posted, I've lost 2 lbs. :)
  • Kristie18
    Options
    great job!
  • prila13
    Options
    I'm down from 137 to 135... I forgot to post that Sunday instead of just saying I'm down 2 lbs. LOL.. I can't wait for this Sunday to get here so I can see what I've lost! Hope everyone has a good, successful week!