Hi! New w/alot of weight to lose

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site & could use some friends & support. I have a lot of weight to lose & have always quit my diets in the past. I could use all of the support I can get. Thanks. Username is Krogers2

Replies

• emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am back for the second time on MFP...the community here is top notch!
    Best of luck, I am in the same boat!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome & good luck! You can do it! I started s little over 5 weeks ago & already lost 10lbs. Still have 28 to go but I love it here. It's easy to keeo track of everything & stick with it!
    If you have a down day just msg me, don't give up!
  • FromFlabtoFab_13
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I really appreciate the support! I'm here for you all too :) We can do this!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Yes we can :-)
  • klov87
    Options
    I'm with ya girlie lots to loose and praying I can do it. I just started today but I've been dieting for the passed few days, as well as exercising. Some of the video's on youtube are helpful for exercise routines. I'm going to try and scale in tomorrow and see if there is any lose. I hope i've had some weight lose at least. LOL
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Here to new with lots to loose. I'd love yo suport and be supported. Feel free yo add me if yah wish. Right now I'm healing from surgery but will be back with a bang
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well! I joined the site a week or so ago and I'm really going to start using it now! I could really use the motivation so I'm going to try and add some of you lovely ladies into my friends! :)