i need to lose 40+ lbs! help!

Options
i am new to the board. i recently had a baby in may. i had gained 41lbs while i was pregnant. i have lost 33lbs since i have had her. but those seemed to roll off. now it seems like i cant lose the extra 40 lbs i am still overweight. i walk for at least 30-45min 3-4 times a week. i could eat healthier and smaller portions. it is hard for me to eat really healthy because i am always busy or on the go. any suggestions?

Replies

• sstanley
    Options
    i am new to the board. i recently had a baby in may. i had gained 41lbs while i was pregnant. i have lost 33lbs since i have had her. but those seemed to roll off. now it seems like i cant lose the extra 40 lbs i am still overweight. i walk for at least 30-45min 3-4 times a week. i could eat healthier and smaller portions. it is hard for me to eat really healthy because i am always busy or on the go. any suggestions?
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Double your walks and push the stroller with the baby in it when you do it. It will be good for both of you and the stroller will help tone your arms when you push it. Hold the baby on your stomach and do curls. Snack on vegetables. That's how I figure out if I'm REALLY hungry or just want to snack. If a raw vegetable sounds good, then I am hungry, but if only potato chips sound good, then ..no.
  • LitlKoz
    LitlKoz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I keep water next to me all day. So instead of grabbing food I grab the water! More I drink, more full I feel. Also, fruit are great snacks!