Good Herbal Tea Suggestions?

Options
ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
I have always loved tea,but my collection is running low right now. Though I would get a few suggestions before I stock up again.

Replies

• emmascott
    Options
    Hi there,

Are you in the UK?

Ive got quite a few from the Pukka range? Their green teas are lovely. You know when sometimes they are a bit too strong? Well theirs are quite mellow.

I didnt realise quite how used to herbal tea I now am. I used to be a right coffee fiend, but I dont miss it too much any more - I have one every now and again.

If you look at the Pukka ones, some of them specify what they help with too. Ive just bought one that purifys the skin.

Have fun

x
  • kimdummermuth
    Options
    I am not a big tea or coffee drinker but I do enjoy arbonne detox tea. I like the taste and it helps me feel better.
  • emmascott
    Options
    Just noticed you are not in the UK! lol After all that !!

Green teas are always a winner though, they help with weight loss.

Take care.

Em

xxx
  • chrish1981
    Options
    Bigelow is delicious. I love their decaf French vanilla tea. A little Truvia and almond milk to sweeten it up? YUM!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Mighty leaf has the best herbal teas I've ever had.

http://www.mightyleaf.com/tea-pouches_herbal-tea/

They are all awesome. A bit pricey, but so worth it. I'm saving up for a box next month :)
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    I love Tazo tea's. My favorite is Berry blossom White Tea. It's delicious and full of antioxidants!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to hebal mint tea! super for curbing your cravings!
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I recently tried African Rooibos tea while at Walt Disney World. It has no caffeine & is delicious!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I do Lipton Green Tea, or Lipton Blueberry Green Tea. I usually drink these with my breakfast, lunch and supper.

I had to quit coffee for medical reasons...but I seem to like these ones...

best wishes on what you pick and I hope it's yummy :flowerforyou:
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings fruit teas...DELICIOUS especially the peach one! :wink:
  • Garilynn
    Options
    Republic of Tea has a Hibiscus with blackberry leaves and stevia, so it's a little sweet without the extra calories.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My favourite is lemon and ginger.
    Twinings brand I think, but I'm in Australia so I don't know if you can get that.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love my green teas during the day. In the evening I like a chai tea with about 1/2 cup of vanilla flavord almond milk. :)
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    There's a brand called Stash and they have both organic/non-organic flavors that are really good.
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    There is a brand that makes great tea, It's called Yogi - all organic and some help your mood, your digestion and your immune system. Also just drinking regular green & black tea is very healthy and has lots of anti-oxidents. They work best when made hot and drank hot/warm.
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings fruit teas...DELICIOUS especially the peach one! :wink:

I agree. They have great flavor and I don't need to add anything. This has completely kicked my coffee habit and flavored creamer addiction.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I typically make my own. I have a large herb garden and grow a large variety of items just for teas.
    Rose hips, chocolate mint, and thyme is my current fave.

If you have a Teavana near you they have a great selection of herbal teas.
    Oh and the proper name for herbal tea is tisane as tea implies that it contains tea leaves. (no, I am not trying to be snotty...I just lover herbal medicine and folklore)