Bingo wings! HELP!

Options
Calling out to all those who are trying to lose them and those who have done so already. Advice is needed! It's the biggest problem I have. If my arms weren't so flabby and flappy I wouldn't mind being the weight I am. Lol.

Has anyone got any tips to share on how to get rid of them, or at least, reduce them?

Thank youuuu :heart:

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say things like bicep curls, & lots of work on triceps (this is what i'm trying right now to tighten up my arms). Right now i'm following "No More Trouble Zones" by Jillian Michaels. It's only been a couple days, so I have no results to share YET, but I can feel it working most definitely.
  • sabichu
    Options
    I've been doing a lot of tricep curls, bent over rows, push ups, bench dips, etc. Still no change. I know that cardio should burn the fat though... it'll take a long time I guess :(
  • sabichu
    Options
    I'm going to say things like bicep curls, & lots of work on triceps (this is what i'm trying right now to tighten up my arms). Right now i'm following "No More Trouble Zones" by Jillian Michaels. It's only been a couple days, so I have no results to share YET, but I can feel it working most definitely.

Oh! By the way, let me know how it goes with her DVD :D
  • persimone
    Options
    hi there is a great exercise I learned in South America for bing to wings. You can do it whilst watching TV. Put your arms directly out in front of you at shoulder height and clench your fists with the back of your fists facing inwards, towards each other. Then twist your arms till your fists are facing the ceiling, then rotate back again. You will feel it in the muscles right where the 'wings' are after about 10 reps. Do it three or four times a day, waiting for the kettle to boil, or reading. It really does work. Hope this helps!
  • sabichu
    Options
    hi there is a great exercise I learned in South America for bing to wings. You can do it whilst watching TV. Put your arms directly out in front of you at shoulder height and clench your fists with the back of your fists facing inwards, towards each other. Then twist your arms till your fists are facing the ceiling, then rotate back again. You will feel it in the muscles right where the 'wings' are after about 10 reps. Do it three or four times a day, waiting for the kettle to boil, or reading. It really does work. Hope this helps!

Ohh, that sounds good! I'll give that a try :D