Hello Everyone

Options
Hi - My name is Pam and I am excited about using this site. I have been on several, including Spark People and find them a little confusing to use. This looks like a site that is easy to use and very thorough. I am at a time in my life where I have to make changes that I have wanted to make for a long time. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and doing my part to encourage others and accept encouragement, too! Talk to you soon!

Replies

• plcohran
    plcohran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - My name is Pam and I am excited about using this site. I have been on several, including Spark People and find them a little confusing to use. This looks like a site that is easy to use and very thorough. I am at a time in my life where I have to make changes that I have wanted to make for a long time. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and doing my part to encourage others and accept encouragement, too! Talk to you soon!
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you will like it here, everyone is supportive and helpful with advice. I just joined a couple weeks ago and was just diagnosed with diabetes so want to get my weight under control for good. Wishing you much success in your endeavor.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Pam, :flowerforyou:

The site is very easy, just follow and lose. :drinker:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi Pam!! Yea, I tried Spark People as well and it was very confusing. I love things here. Lots of info, easy to use tools and some of the nicest, most helpful people I've ever met. Hope you enjoy everything available. Good Luck to you!!
  • Fightslikeagirl
    Fightslikeagirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pam,
    I agree I couldn't make heads or tails of that site either. This is awesome. I've only been on for a couple of days and I'm so much more "gung ho" about getting this healthy life going!!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pam! I too have found this site easy to navigate and the people are so warm.
    Blessings of success!!! :flowerforyou:
  • enigmakey
    enigmakey Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Purrrrrrrrrr Pam,

This site is easy. Even a dog could do it. :laugh:
  • chelle_618
    Options
    Hi everyone... I've actually been a member of this site for about a week and I am just getting used to it. I have to say what I've experienced so far is awesome. It is very easy to use and not confusing at all. Within day three I had told all of my friends and co-workers how much I love it and now they want to be members too!!!! :wink:

I joined because I had my physical last week and was told I needed to lose weight and watch my blood sugar. So far I've got the sugar under control... just by changing my eatting habits.... and this site helps a lot. I am looking forward to my progress and everyone elses!

It is nice to meet everyone!

Chelle
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Bienvenue! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • harleydiva
    Options
    Welcome
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbie!!! If you get confuzzled here, just hollar and ask! I have to ask a TON of questions...This can be tricky, but with enough brains, we can do it!

:flowerforyou: