Insanity

Options
First month round 1 completed!!!
10.75" combined lost.
Definitely gained muscle and energy. I'm off 2 meds.
Gearing up for month 2.

"This s*** is bananas y'all":happy:

Replies

• SK24373
    SK24373 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! I LOVED Insanity. i just started P90X, and when I am done I a going to do the hybrid. I still do some of the cardio/plyo just because it is such a RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your successes. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love p90x too!
  • sabichu
    Options
    I sooooo want to try Insanity to frankly it's quite frightening. Lol. Damn. Tempted!! And congrats by the way!!!
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    First month round 1 completed!!!
    10.75" combined lost.
    Definitely gained muscle and energy. I'm off 2 meds.
    Gearing up for month 2.

"This s*** is bananas y'all":happy:

Enjoy the month 2 butt whooping.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I just finished month one too! The second month is more intense but it is nice to be doing some totally different moves. I've lost 10 lbs with the first 5 weeks. Here's to month two! :drinker:
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm intrigued (and a little frightened) by Insanity......do you have to order it online or can you get it in stores? About how long are each of the workouts?
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued (and a little frightened) by Insanity......do you have to order it online or can you get it in stores? About how long are each of the workouts?
    You can order it through teambeachbody.com. I got mine through ebay. There's a risk in doing that but it worked out great for me.
    Don't be frightened because you do it by yourself (no ones watching). You modify (I do push ups on my knees when I can't keep up with the "younguns"). I take a break when my heart rate goes above my safety range. It's hard but that's how I realized I can burn 694 calories in 40 minutes!!!!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Way to go!!! Insanity kicks my butt lol and btw I LOVE your quote! :D
  • sehncw99
    Options
    wooohoo!! you are doing awesome!! keep up the good work, and hopefully i will be able to start it soon!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    wow well done

i've just been looking at insanity and it looks fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!