Hi, from hacienda heights,CA

Options
Wanna stay motivated -- mind over matter. Stay strong minded and no pain no weight lost. It took me a while to gain all this weight and it's gonna take a while to get it off

Replies

• mygoaldez
    Options
    Wanna stay motivated -- mind over matter. Stay strong minded and no pain no weight lost. It took me a while to gain all this weight and it's gonna take a while to get it off
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi! You are so right about it taking time. Don't get discouraged. If you commit you will succeed. I started a year ago and have lost approximately 60 pounds. I feel so much better physically and emotionally. Do I have the perfect body yet? Nope nor will I ever. I am a realist. I have had 3 kids and a 13 pound tumor removed from my abdomen! It's just not going to happen. But what has happened and will continue to happen is I feel good. I am proud of myself. No one can do it for you but we are here to support you on your journey.
    Wren
  • utah_angel1971
    Options
    it is a journey, as in all journeys, there will be roadblocks, delays, detours, potholes, but there will also be memories, wonderful scenery and a good time had by all LOL :) so enjoy and welcome to a great support system