Will you be my friend?

Options
I'm not new to the site but I am new to making friends. I decided yesterday that I need a support system since I don't have many people to turn to at home. I'm generally pretty shy and a little strange sometimes so I have trouble making friends but I need help keeping myself accountable and making the right choices. I also need someone to cheer me in the right direction. Please add me if you're looking for the same thing :)

Replies

• tarrox
    tarrox Posts: 47
    Options
    you can add me :) Just a suggestion, if you add more detail to your profile it will help your friends to cheer you along to your goals!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    good luck and love your post
  • findngme
    Options
    you can add me :) Just a suggestion, if you add more detail to your profile it will help your friends to cheer you along to your goals!

thanks for the advice, i've been trying to think of what i want to say. i'll give it a go tonight. thanks for the add!
  • findngme
    Options
    good luck and love your post

thank you!! i have trouble saying what i want sometimes but i think it's easier for me this way.
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Sure. Just friend me!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    you can friend me as well :) Any of you can~
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friends request also !
  • SpeakNow101
    Options
    Hi! I have a blog about my weight loss! please visit http://weightlossofabusyteen.blogspot.com/
    Please leave a comment
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I sure will. Send me a request!
  • SpeakNow101
    Options
    I sent you a request mscll1. Thanks for reading my blog and please leave a comment.
  • kef711
    Options
    You can freind me 2. I am getting lonely. I have 2 freinds and they r my mom and my dad.
  • kef711
    Options
    any 1 on here can b my freind