Anyone else recently start P90x?

Options
I just started my second week and thought it'd be fun to go through this with other forum members! It is the most challenging exercises I've ever done and my body is already telling me to quit. I am doing this by myself so it'd be great to talk to other people going through it as well. I am already seeing results and I've got to push through! Summer is quickly approaching and want to get that beach bod back! Anybody want to go through the pain with me?!? Ha.

Feb 11- 192
Feb 18- 187

Replies

• CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today was my second day and my body is already worn out. I an really excited to wear a bathing suit not from motherhood maternity! Good luck!
  • HeatherDH72
    HeatherDH72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started my second week and thought it'd be fun to go through this with other forum members! It is the most challenging exercises I've ever done and my body is already telling me to quit. I am doing this by myself so it'd be great to talk to other people going through it as well. I am already seeing results and I've got to push through! Summer is quickly approaching and want to get that beach bod back! Anybody want to go through the pain with me?!? Ha.

Feb 11- 192
    Feb 18- 187

I am not currently doing P90X but I did if for like 5 months. It is a good program. I went from a size 12 to a size 6. I actually started it because my 19 year old wanted me to do it with him. He unfortunately quit after 2 weeks. I didn't quit but there were times when I wanted to. If you are seeing results that in itself should be enough to keep you going, no matter how significant or insignificant the results are. Results are results no matter how you look at it. I wish you nothing but success with the program! I am starting ChaLean Extreme on Monday.
  • aschrader7
    Options
    Nice good luck! Keep checking back and tell me what workout you did! What does or did your diet consist of? I'm trying to eat a lot of lean meats and protein.