Introduction

Options
Hello roomies. I am looking forward to the opportunity of getting to know people who are in the same boat that I am in....a person wanting to lose weight. I am a 42 year old single mother of two. I need to get my head on straight so that my kids do not have to fight the same battle that I am. I attend college at East Central University in Ada, OK, and I work at Murray State College in Tishomingo. Being around all of the young people has made me take a closer look at myself. Good luck to all of us.

Replies

• tyncaitysmom
    Options
    Hello roomies. I am looking forward to the opportunity of getting to know people who are in the same boat that I am in....a person wanting to lose weight. I am a 42 year old single mother of two. I need to get my head on straight so that my kids do not have to fight the same battle that I am. I attend college at East Central University in Ada, OK, and I work at Murray State College in Tishomingo. Being around all of the young people has made me take a closer look at myself. Good luck to all of us.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome to the group:drinker:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi There Roomie :laugh:

Welcome....Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    :bigsmile: Well, Hey there Roomie!!! Welcome to the club house! Come on in and get acquainted with everyone. :laugh: Nice to meet you and best of luck and much success to you!!! V.