Looking for a natural light Yogurt

Options
I love the flavor of the light and lean yogurts but I want to get away from artifical sweetners. Is there a good one out there or a favorite recipe?

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I love stonyfield 0%. Organic, I go with plain!
  • brandiyund
    brandiyund Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    the only yogurt i eat is greek....low sugar high protein...kroger's makes a good strawberry one...i think it has about 15g of protein
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yeah stonyfield oikos greek yogurt is delish!!! My favorite is the one with honey on the bottom!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I either eat Fage or Chobani plain.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Fage is the most amazing thing you'll ever put in your mouth. But for a cheaper alternative I like yoplus. 110 calories, fiber, and sweetened with natural sugar.
  • tatiana_13
    Options
    I guess it depends on what you mean by natural. Plain yogurts have no artificial sweeteners because they have no sweeteners at all. So then, you can sweeten it yourself however you like. If by natural you mean no artificial anything (thickeners, stabilizers, etc), you should go for an organic one. Not because organic means natural necessarily (it just means organic), but because it tends to.

I really like FAGE greek yogurt myself. Its not organic. But when you look at the ingredients, all it has is milk, cream, and cultures. That's it. No nothin' else. Even stonyfield adds starch to thicken it...its an all natural thickener, but really...did I ask you if I wanted anything else in my dairy, other than dairy? Nope. Sure didn't.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Wallaby's organic...150 calories but super worth it. I eat the down under fruit on the bottom and the caramel apple handles any sweet craving I have. I am allergic to nutra sweet so no artificial sweetners for me.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I like Trader Joe's organic plain or if I want something sweet I go for greek with honey.
  • ForTheFam
    ForTheFam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great info...I'll try all the different choices...didn't realize there were so many options. :drinker: