Fealing horrible

Options
euughhhh:sick: Family came over tonight and they brought butter tarts and fudge with them. All homemade, Mom said try at least one of each so Little Old Auntie doesn't get upset. i thought it would be okay because I've been eating light today.

I feel so horrible. I cut most sweets out of my diet a while ago and I haven't eaten anything that rich and sugary in soo loing. I feel soo queezy. I wouldn't be surprised if I wake up to be sick in the night.:sick:

At least my Little Old Auntie is happy. Baking and making sweets is the only thing keeping her alive.

I wonder what the scale willl say to me tommorow morning:brokenheart:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    euughhhh:sick: Family came over tonight and they brought butter tarts and fudge with them. All homemade, Mom said try at least one of each so Little Old Auntie doesn't get upset. i thought it would be okay because I've been eating light today.

I feel so horrible. I cut most sweets out of my diet a while ago and I haven't eaten anything that rich and sugary in soo loing. I feel soo queezy. I wouldn't be surprised if I wake up to be sick in the night.:sick:

At least my Little Old Auntie is happy. Baking and making sweets is the only thing keeping her alive.

I wonder what the scale willl say to me tommorow morning:brokenheart:
  • tyncaitysmom
    Options
    I can't wait until it makes me feel queezy when I eat sweets. The scales will be fine tomorrow! You made your Auntie's day by eating a little of something that she truly enjoys doing.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It will be ok! :)

It wasn't one meal or one day of fun foods that are the problem. It's allowing those "one in awhile" treats getting to be the norm.

The good thing is you are accountable and aware of it and know what you need to do!

Also, your body is showing you how it likes to be fueled. I feel sick if I eat like that or eat even a small amount of "greasy" food. It means you have detoxed from it! That's good! :)

Hang in there...tomorrow is a new day! Just get back on track! These days (special occasions) will happen sometimes! :bigsmile:

-Tami
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I know they happen once in a bit...I knew I was going to eat heavy tonight so i ate light all day. But I didn't expect to be this uncomfortable. euughhhh.
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ditto, TamTastic. She said it perfectly!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    funny how that happens. It is good...now you wont want to slip back to old ways.

You will be fine tomorrow :flowerforyou: