I'm new and striving for a healthier me.

MsSunshyne936
MsSunshyne936 Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and getting a fresh start and a new lease on life. I've just recently (last week) started my weight loss journey and I'm excited to be doing it. I am happy to say that I have a great support system (my fiancée). He and I are both trying to slim down before our wedding on April 2, 2011. We're planning on getting pregnant within the 1st year of marriage so we also want to be healthier for our future children.

We workout together every night when he gets off work for at least an hour at a time. I'm taking it a step further and doing Zumba in the morning and starting tomorrow I'm going to add Tae Bo in mid afternoon.

I'm looking to connect with other women sharing the "struggle" like me. I'm not into calorie counting but I am conscious of what I'm eating. So far, in 8 days, I've lost at least two inches from my arms, waist, thighs, and hips. Please, send some support my way as well as any tips you may have! Glad to be here!

-Signed, "A Healthier Me" :heart: :heart:

Replies

• Well first off....CONGRATS ON THE UPCOMING WEDDING!!!! :bigsmile: I have been struggling with my weight for years and managed to lose 20lbs a couple of years ago, but fell off and gained it all back and then some. Now I'm trying again to make this lifestyle change. I know it can be done we just have to keep at it and stay focused on living healthier.
  • Ballay
    Ballay Posts: 52 Member
    I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey:) You are well on your way!
  • Thank you soooo much ladies! I appreciate the support! :-)
This discussion has been closed.