Howdy!

Options
Hi everyone... I've actually been a member of this site for about a week and I am just getting used to it. I have to say what I've experienced so far is awesome. It is very easy to use and not confusing at all. Within day three I had told all of my friends and co-workers how much I love it and now they want to be members too!!!!

I joined because I had my physical last week and was told I needed to lose weight and watch my blood sugar. So far I've got the sugar under control... just by changing my eatting habits.... and this site helps a lot. I am looking forward to my progress and everyone elses!

It is nice to meet everyone!

Chelle

Replies

• chelle_618
    Options
    Hi everyone... I've actually been a member of this site for about a week and I am just getting used to it. I have to say what I've experienced so far is awesome. It is very easy to use and not confusing at all. Within day three I had told all of my friends and co-workers how much I love it and now they want to be members too!!!!

I joined because I had my physical last week and was told I needed to lose weight and watch my blood sugar. So far I've got the sugar under control... just by changing my eatting habits.... and this site helps a lot. I am looking forward to my progress and everyone elses!

It is nice to meet everyone!

Chelle
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    Welcome, I just started on this site about a little under a month ago and have already lost 10 lbs.
    Good luck to you....You will do great:smile:
  • chelle_618
    Options
    Thanks I am really looking forward to it... I really like this site... everyone is so cool and nice... it's like No Judgment! I love it!
  • janameyer
    Options
    This is a great site and so helpful to me. I know you will continue to enjoy it too. I like the support you get from others and also see that you are not the only one facing struggles. Good luck to you.:happy:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Chelle, Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome002.png
    This is a wonderful site. The tools are great, the people are awesome, and you won't find a better support system out there!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: