I just bought some new pants...

Options
So when I was in excellent shape back in 2004-2005 I weighed just under 120lb (I'm just shy of 5'2") and I was between a size four and a size six in Lucky brand jeans (the only jeans that have EVER fit me right). The six was just barely loose, but the four was a tad too tight. Anyway since then I gained 20lb and could was up to a size 10 in most brands.

D:

But then I got on MFP starting last year and I've lost 14lb eating right and exercising regularly. I've been wanting to loose all 20lb of my extra pounds, so I've had it in high gear trying to lose the last 6. Anyway, I only had one pair of jeans left that was anywhere close to fitting, and I wore a big hole into the crotch, so I had no choice but to finally buy some jeans that would fit my newly thinned-out frame. I tried on a bunch of discount and cheap jeans, but the President's Day sale convinced me to go to the Lucky store and tempt myself to blow an entire weekend's worth of tips (I'm a waitress and college student).

So I walk in the store and I tell the salesman that I need some new jeans, and he says, "Okay, so you're a size four, right?" And I said, "HA! I haven't been a size four since high school, maybe I'll try a six." He came back with a two pairs in a really cute cut - one six and one four. He told me he's pretty sure I'm a four and suggested I at least try it on.

......and I'm a FOUR! THE SIZE FOUR FIT LIKE A GLOVE! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!!!! AND I LOOK FREAKING AWESOME IN THESE JEANS!!!

So... I'm thinner now, even though I'm at least six pounds heavier than I was before my weight-gain. This tells me that I've put on more healthy muscle weight and have all my fat in the right places, I guess. WOO HOO!

Oh, and did I mention the cut?? They're SKINNY JEANS - so they fit even tighter than the other cuts! I am bragging my head off. Anyway, here's some pics so I can gloat. Had to use my web cam and stand on a chair so I could get my legs into the pic.

jeans1s.jpg
jeans2.jpg
jeans3h.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!