So far so good!!!

Options
I love this site. It is really helping me to accomplish my goals of losing weight and getting in shape. Let's go myfitnesspal.com:glasses:

Replies

• kfarns
    Options
    Great for you. I need to get more motivated but for some reason something always turns up that I can't workout. A year ago I tried to workout everyday. Need to get that back.
  • utah_angel1971
    Options
    I love this site. 1. People tell me all the time i dont eat enough, but when you're "fat" you're afraid to over eat. I didnt realize how below my calorie intake i was until this site. 2. i have PCOS and i struggle i have to work out 100x's harder than most people just to lose 1/2 lb so sometimes i get to the point of why even bother. so the support on here with everyone is wonderful. Sometimes all you need is to just hear someone say ....hey you can do it, or try this it worked for me....etc. and 3. To see all the succes stories motivates me gives me hope. My job is physical therapy and i am surrounded by athletic people. They know about my PCOS and they know i work out an hour every day....but its hard for them to understand how i struggle with weight because they never have. so its nice to come on here and support and get support from people who understand.
  • ybent
    ybent Posts: 10
    Options
    AMEN Rev!