Losing some pounds and gaining a degree!

Options
I'm a senior in college trying to get in shape before graduation. The dreaded Freshman 15 caught up to me and never really loosened its grip, so now I'm doing something about it so I can start my own new post-grad adventure with a healthy lifestyle. I'm really excited to have found this site and such a great source of motivation! Can't wait to look around and explore a bit. :)

Replies

• CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    good luck!!! :) I'm a college student too but unfortunately I am nowhere near graduation LOL
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Hey, Im in the same boat as you! Countdown to May is on! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • paleslypink
    paleslypink Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I just joined yesterday myself. I've always been overweight since I was 4 years old. Due to health complications my doctors has basically told me to lose the weight or get gastric bypass surgery or I'm going to end up killing myself because of all the problems the weight has caused. Since I'm a big baby to have the surgery done, I said I'd do it the old fashion way. Counting calories, exercise, and moderation. I'm only 25 years old and I just had my first child last April. I'm too young to be going through all this. So far I've found this site to be very inspirational and motivating. Best of luck to you!
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also a college senior and in the same boat as you. I've been trying to lose that extra freshman weight since....well, freshman year haha but I've only been on this site for a few weeks. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey. Can't wait til May woooo!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Good luck with every step. Graduation is not far away so keep your mind focused. :)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm graduating in May as well and am trying to lose some weight so I can start fresh. I've always struggled with my weight, but the past five years I have spiraled out of control.
  • Gwyndolyn7089
    Gwyndolyn7089 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to the group. I just joined myself. So far, it's going okay. I feel that this website is working. I can keep saying to myself take it one day at a time.

If you ever need to talk. I'm here,

GWEN:smooched: