Any 20-somethings/college students looking to lose 20?

Options
Hi Guys!

Are there any 20 year-olds (maybe college students) looking to lose about 20 lbs? I'm 5'6". I'm looking for someone to support and motivate me and someone I can encourage too :smile:

Replies

• lilbuddytatertot
    lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 20 and im in college and im not really sure how much weight i want to lose,,, im just going to keep going untill im happy, but surely its about 20... that meets the criteria doesnt it!
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    mememe!
  • SheenaGonzales
    Options
    Im 25 and currently attend college and am looking to lose 19 pounds :-)
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Right here! :smile: I am 23 (in grad school) and am looking to lose 20-25 lbs.
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    meeeee! well i want to lose 30 hopefully, but i'll be okay with 20 for now :)
  • ksumm21
    Options
    This girl! Haha. I'm 23 but I'm looking to lose a little more than 20lbs. Right now my goal is to lose 10lbs by spring break which starts March 11. Fingers crossed I can do it! :)

Good luck everyone!!
  • deejaifresh
    deejaifresh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    21 here! my goal is to get down to 175 by my birthday (march 25th) that's 9 pounds and i am starting to get concerned that i won't hit it with the slow pace the pounds are coming off. starting to let jillian michaels kick my butt though so we'll see!

feel free to add me, anyone!!
  • dunztar
    Options
    My original goal is 26 pounds I am already almost half that :)

Doing a lot of cardio and eating a lot better
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    22, maths student. Feel free to add me.

I'm really focusing on lowering my percentage of body fat, more than purely weight, but I figure 10-20lbs is fine for me.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me! I just started posting on the forum (long time lurker) but I'd love to have some support! :)