Brand new and needing friends!

Options
I could really use some friends to help me on my journey. I am 30 and live in Texas.

Replies

• LilyTexas
    Options
    Well, I am not totally brand new. I joined at the beginning of this month, but I have never posted.
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. This web site and the poeple here are great. I would love to be your friend. I feel like I can use all the support I can get. Hope you do too! :smile:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want! :smile:
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend as well. I am in Texas too. I am loving this terrific weather. A little drizzly today, but we need it. :)
  • linmolko
    Options
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay :)
  • carolyne2
    Options
    Add me as a friend too if you like, your little girl is gorgeous and I'm sure her daddy is watching her everyday. Good luck on your mission.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you! Add me if you like
  • SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new, too, and, just like you, I never introduced myself. It looks like we both have the same reason for gaining and thus wanting to lose weight. My baby was born in November. You can add me if you want. :-)
  • Dimples99
    Dimples99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm 30 and new to Texas in Arlington.
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    I'm new too! I'm 31 and i live in Washington State. You can add me!
  • ethel64
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend its always great to meet new people and help each other along the way.... :)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just turned 34 and live in Pennsylvania. You can add me. Anyone can =)
  • jnwn
    jnwn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm sort of new, too. I wish us both luck in meeting our goals! :)
  • jessski
    Options
    Hey everyone!! My name is Jessica I just joined this site and am looking for friends and people to continue this journey with. I'm 24 years old about half way from my 100 pound weight loss goal. 46 left! Feel free to add me if you want a new friend :)