low cal alcohol choices

Options
dawnemjh
dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
Hey! I am going out with friends tonight and will be having a few drinks. Anyone have any good suggestions for some low cal beverages??? I am not a big wine or beer drinker. I usually have twisted tea light, but they dont have that in most bars. I also enjoy malibu. Any thoughts???Thanks! :drinker:

Replies

• oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Vodka Water with Lime.
    Its kind of strong and bland, but your only consuming the calories from the vodka
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Captain Diet does the trick for me... I dont really keep track of calories when I am going out tho. I usually just try to eat low calorie all day, burn about 500 or so calories with a workout.
  • Vegas47
    Options
    my favorite is diet soda and vodka, you have some cals from vodka but it not bad. It's called a "Skinny *****" LOL!!!!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I think I will go with the vodka and diet coke!!
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Captain and diet is a great choice. I also like vodka and club soda, with a lemon.
  • gracestupefiante
    Options
    Any type of alcohol with any crystal-light packet and water is very taste and very low on the calories! Have fun tonight!
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Diet coke and rum
  • PNOD
    PNOD Posts: 35
    Options
    Vodka Soda with Lime

Red Wine is actully a good choice. You can drink a bottle for around 500-600 calories :) My point is people tend to sip wine slowley and only end up with a few glasses.

All I say is stay away from beer. It bloats you, and the lighter, less tasting beer, the more of it you need.

110 calories is a Bud Light 3.5%
    110 Calories in glass of pinot noir 14%

Have fun and be safe. Don't worry about a few drinks if you eat right most of the time. it's fine to indulge.