looking for friends

keatche
keatche Posts: 11
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Just joined last week, loving the site!!! Before Christmas i signed up for weight watchers online, and this site is equally as great, if not better :)...esp since it is free!!!! Looking to lose about 40lbs i have been struggling with since my son was born (a year and a half ago) lol

Replies

• I hear ya! :happy: you can add me if you want...
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Welcome to the site! I remember taking some time to lose the weight after my two boys were born. You know how everyone says to enjoy every minute with your little one because it goes too fast? It really does!

This website has some wonderful features and yes, it's all free! I love it! I'm a lifetime Weight Watchers member who just hasn't gotten into the new Points Plus program like I should. However, I love the ease of this website so I'll probably just stick with it.
  • Welcome! This is a great site and the support is amazing. Friend request on its way :smile:
  • It is going by really fast!!!!...I am having nightmares about saying forever "i just had a baby" lol...I was 175 pre pregnancy (im 5'9) and now 200 on the nose. I won't even think about baby #2 without dropping the pounds...i have even procrastinated on a family portrait!!!...very motivated though :)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Feel free to add me:)
  • jragnoli
    jragnoli Posts: 3 Member
    I'm all ears if you want support. I'm struggling too. Good luck.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    anyone can add me :) Good luck
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Welcome aboard! This is a great site for accountability and support! Anyone, please feel free to add me and good luck to all!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    mom of 4 here . . .so yeah, I am post baby myself X4. I am being bold and shooting for my high school weight! Crazy, yes! Feel free to add me as a friend, I am rather new and I don't have many friends on here yet.
  • Hey everyone!! My name is Jessica I just joined this site and am looking for friends and people to continue this journey with. I'm 24 years old about half way from my 100 pound weight loss goal. 46 left! Feel free to add me if you want a new friend :)
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    you can add my mom she is shaylee73 in my friends list she is new to the site too
  • Thanks everyone!!!...i am super stoked for all of your support :)...we can do it !!!!

Is everyone counting cals and exercise?...i know a lot of people on here are following specific diet programs...i am just doing the calories in/cals out method on this site :)
This discussion has been closed.