Would love some motivated friends, Portlanders a plus! I'm o

puella_mea
puella_mea Posts: 3 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd drop in and see if anyone is interested in another motivated friend on their list. I've been doing South Beach for a week and so far I'm down like three pounds, which is just great with me.

I'm a 31 year old student from Delaware, currently living in Portland, OR. If you're a Delawarean, Portlander or any other interested soul, feel free to add me.

I've always felt like I was overweight, but of course, when I look back...I should have enjoyed what I had. Now I'm 5'3" and 182lbs. My profile photo may seem deceptive, but it was actually only taken about ten pounds ago - I'm lucky in that I don't really gain weight in my face. Trust me, there is a wide *kitten* hiding in the part you can't see.

I'm feeling really good about this venture into healthfulness, and I hope you'll join me! I'm a frequent and interested commenter, so if you're looking for an active friend, I'm your gal.

Best of luck to you all.
Desiree

Replies

• puella_mea
    puella_mea Posts: 3 Member
    p.s. I'm a liberal and I like to swear, if that matters.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    you can add me
  • mikjenna
    mikjenna Posts: 14 Member
    Hi there. I'm not anywhere near Portland, but I'm good at motivation. I need some myself, actually.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Add me too. We have a similar body type and I swear like a sailor.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    I am in Idaho so not too far from you (less than a day's drive actually). I love the Oregon Coast and vacation there nearly every year! Anyway, feel free to ad me as a friend. I love to give and receive motivational inspirations. What are you majoring in? I am a Psychology major and Human Nutrition minor. Have a great day!!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    You can also add me. I don't care if you swear. LOL
This discussion has been closed.