Would love some motivated friends, Portlanders a plus! I'm o

Options
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd drop in and see if anyone is interested in another motivated friend on their list. I've been doing South Beach for a week and so far I'm down like three pounds, which is just great with me.

I'm a 31 year old student from Delaware, currently living in Portland, OR. If you're a Delawarean, Portlander or any other interested soul, feel free to add me.

I've always felt like I was overweight, but of course, when I look back...I should have enjoyed what I had. Now I'm 5'3" and 182lbs. My profile photo may seem deceptive, but it was actually only taken about ten pounds ago - I'm lucky in that I don't really gain weight in my face. Trust me, there is a wide *kitten* hiding in the part you can't see.

I'm feeling really good about this venture into healthfulness, and I hope you'll join me! I'm a frequent and interested commenter, so if you're looking for an active friend, I'm your gal.

Best of luck to you all.
Desiree

Replies

• puella_mea
    puella_mea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    p.s. I'm a liberal and I like to swear, if that matters.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • mikjenna
    mikjenna Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm not anywhere near Portland, but I'm good at motivation. I need some myself, actually.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Add me too. We have a similar body type and I swear like a sailor.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I am in Idaho so not too far from you (less than a day's drive actually). I love the Oregon Coast and vacation there nearly every year! Anyway, feel free to ad me as a friend. I love to give and receive motivational inspirations. What are you majoring in? I am a Psychology major and Human Nutrition minor. Have a great day!!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. I don't care if you swear. LOL