Need Some Friends!!!

Options
HELP!!! I can't do this alone.. I have tried several times to lose weight on my own... Thinking just don't put it in my mouth.. Ya right.. that is sooo hard!!! If I can hear others are doing well - then it will motivate me to do good too... I am a 33 year old mother of 2 ( 5 and 2 years old) who take up all my time.. oh ya and my husband who I swear sabotages my diet all the time..! I am motivated and am determined to take control of my weight, my life and my attitude towards my body,..! I am 5'2" and and weigh 172 pounds..!!! Yuck!!! I am going to lose the weight and do it this year!!! My goal is by summer time to at least be down to 140's... I know I'm dreaming!!! It's just out of control now.. and the weight builds up and builds up... especially when I say screw it and binge!!!
HELP!!!
Renae

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll find a great support system here as well as a ton of friendly and knowledgable people. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    you got all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You can do it Ranae!!!
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Welcome. This place is a great motivator. Sending you a friend request:)
  • wkschuster
    Options
    Your stats are alot like mine :) You can do this!!! Im going the hcg route but thats not for everyone. Im 33 mom to a 4 year old and a 2 year old with a husband who it trying to gain weight! :) If you set your mind to it and watch what you eat. ( the little bites of the kids food to test temp while you're making meals really adds up lol) I noticed all of the little things I was eating in a day after I stopped eating them. Good luck :) you are more than welcome to add me as a friend if you would like. My weight loss plan may be different than yours but I can always provide moral support :)
  • moorerr2
    Options
    Hello
    My name is Rachel and I am 5' 3 and I'm 170 pounds my goal is to b in the 140s by summer as well. Maybe we can help each other cause our goals sound very similar and I'm new to the whole myfitneespal and could use some friends as well.
  • marissa30
    Options
    i know u can do it
    :blushing:
  • caligirl86
    Options
    friend me..:flowerforyou:
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • mrsmojo82
    mrsmojo82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! Recently, I messed up and binged. I poured my heart out here to my pals, and they came to the rescue! We're all in this together. you can do it! Welcome.
  • sandradickie
    sandradickie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!! I know that you are pulled in a million directions with a husband and two small children because I have been there. I have three but the baby is now 16. My husband would often sabotage me but after many years of "TALKING" it out, he is somewhat supportive. MAYBE I have just become more determined. We are all here for you! Sending friend request......
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You made the right step by joining, you can do this!
  • jonisalie
    jonisalie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I have just started and I am looking for friends also
  • butterflymedic
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this past week. I love MFP. The self accountability is helping me a lot! So far, I am finding lots of support from some great people, and lots of good information! Good luck. We are here together and we can all accomplish our individual goals together!
  • ddelapas
    ddelapas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hear your pain. I'm 5'7" and over 200 lbs. Never ever thought I'd be over 200 lbs and I won't be for long :) Using this app has already helped me so much. I love it.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    no you are not dreaming to be 140 by this summer. you can do it. it is possible! you are going to have to work at it but once you drop your first jean size, notice your weight loss in a funny place (like your feet, say hello to those little bones you can now see) you will want to finish your goal!