New to MFP and looking for friends with my same goal

Options
HI! Im 21 living in San Diego and trying to balance work, school and thinning out a little bit. Im not huge by any means but I weigh more that necessary. My biggest problems are overeating my healthy meals and not realizing how many calories im taking in, finding healthy smaller options while im out working when I cant bring my lunch, once I slip up and have a bad meal I feel like all hope is gone for the day, and most importantly being new to 21 drinking all the extra calories im drinking, eating while im drunk and eating unhealthy healthy the next day when im hungover. If your kind of in the same boat id love to have some friends on MFP to keep me on track!!

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Kinda have the same goals, I need to keep track more with what I am eating. Don't really have much of any weight to lose just toning to do. Good luck on your fitness journey. Feel free to add me.
  • katt92
    Options
    same here . just need to focus on hitting the gym more and developing healthier eating habits. its almost summer so its time to get in shape :)
  • chatrice
    Options
    I am new to MFP as well I am looking for accountability and support partners
  • MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Holy, hell, story of my life. A little on the squishy side. Always tried to eat healthy but eating portions that are too large. And we just discovered that the ethnic restaurant next door to our favorite bar sells something called "doughbboys," which are three kinds of melted cheese and chicken wrapped in dough. Which happen to be the most amazing drunk food ever. Which means that I'm officially screwed.

I'm also especially bad about letting one slip-up define the rest of my day as a failure. It's been a struggle for me to remain strong and not let a mistake wreck my day, but it's hard. It's definitely a work in progress.

Let's try and kick some *kitten* together!