Slid right into the booth:)

Options
Well this morning I took my 2 year old for pancakes at McDonald's. It's not very often I take her there but today I said what the hell...let's go. I tried the oatmeal (It's ok, I prefer mine) but the last time we had been there was in the summer. This was before my weight loss journey. Well the booth was really tight and it was a embarassing but I sat there...tight. Well, today I slid in without thinking and I realize I could not do this 5 months ago. Small step but it is a step in the right direction!

Replies

• Marcellus_08
    Options
    :) YAY!!! Great job!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's so motivating to see progress!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Keep up the great work!
  • minxblack
    Options
    thats awesome. Keep it up. Seeing numbers go down is great but feeling the change is so much better. Good Luck and keep it up.
  • utah_angel1971
    Options
    woooooo weeeeeee good for YOU! lol its those little things that make it worth it. Sometimes we get so obsessed with the weight loss we dont see our changes until little things like that happen...so good for you
  • valbo
    valbo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's little things like that, that make you want to scream and cheer! That's the stuff that keeps me motivated!
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    That is so wonderful! I about cried happy tears! Thank you for sharing!
  • JoinerMaus
    Options
    Hooray for you!!! Great Job!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    It's the little victories, isn't it??? Great job! I like the oatmeal too, it's pretty good for fast food!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good Job..:)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    yay! That had to feel great
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    Options
    isn't it amazing? I remember when I went to a restaurant awhile back and after sitting there for awhile I thought.. hey.. I'm not cramped up... this is actually comfortable!! Great job and keep it up :)
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Isn't that the truth?? I always worry about if there's tables available where we're going as opposed to booths!! Can't wait for my day like this!!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Awesome .....Wonderful your hard work is paying off !!! YAY
  • millyliza
    millyliza Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Alright!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's impressive! Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!