Im Jenn & looking for peeps who want to shed it for good

Options
so ive been the up down yo-yo all my life. I was doing great when I had gastric bypass in Jan 05 lost 140 pounds , rewarded myself with a full mommy plastic surgery makeover!! I was looking great.. then two summers ago I lost my awesome job, and I went down hill. I started drinking , stop working out and found myself back up at 225 pounds.
So, as of today I have been Drink free since Dec and Im done with it b/c I found the calories it was packing on me and now I know I need to lose this weight , find another great job/career and move forward in life..
WHO'S WITH ME!!!

add as friend...

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place. Lots of knowledgeable, friendly and supportive people here! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and good luck reaching your goals!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You have come to a great place to get support and help along your journey!!! You can do it.. there's so many people behind you here!!!! Welcome... and if you want you can add me as a friend too!!! I'm really trying to make this change permanent!
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Sounds like you've been through a lot lately. Congratulations on putting the brakes on the situation though. This is a great site for positive support. I'll send you a friend request.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jenn!
    Sounds like you have been through alot ...
    The most important thing that you need to learrn: no matter what, time devoted to YOU is not a waste.
    No matter how busy you are, find the time to take of yourself!

Feel free to add me if you would like! I would love to be your friend!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Congats on making the decision to get your life back on track! You can do it and have come to a great place to help you along your way. Best of luck!
  • circadianswing
    circadianswing Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! we're on the motivation train!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Good luck Jenn, you will get there again and well done for not drinking for so long, that is wicked! Enjoy the journey because the destination is going to be so much fun! :happy:
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    You are certainly headed in the right direction and I appaud you for your strength. i would love to be your friend....I also need all the encouragement I can get. I am new also and have a huge journey of loosing about 150 ilbs. I am very determined and so far since finding MFP i have lost 15 ilbs. Keep up the great work!
  • mrjason
    mrjason Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jenn You know that I've got your back. I know a thing or two about drinking too much. I definitely subbed one addiction with another. (Drink for food). Not sure how to live without something to be addicted to, so trying to get addicted to weight loss. Hang in there we can do this.