EA Sports Active 2 *Wii*

Options
Anyone using the EA Sports Active 2?

Replies

• DawniesLife
    Options
    Yes, I am ! So are quite a few others. My friend here on MFP has a group set up for us all to join as well for the groups on it! :) Love it!
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    And, I can find that group where?! I am totally technologically stupid! :)
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    I just got the game today. I'm also interested to know where to find this group. :)
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Send me a message and I will give you the details! You have to be using the Wii edition of EA Sports Active 2 and have it hooked up with WiFi to upload the data (Same place you would view your details online)!
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    Hi,

I just signed up to this site a few days ago. I have a lot of weight to lose. I am using EA Sports Active 2 and would like to sign up for the group. I am on day 5 of the 9-week program.

Thanks,

Claudia
  • smilingeyes
    Options
    Hi ... I'd like to join this group as well. Please send me the directions. Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LOVE Active 2! There is so much variation to keep me from getting bored.
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    I finally got mine up and running, and both my nine-year-old son and I are getting hooked on it. I think he's put in over an hour today combined... lol.
  • Can75
    Can75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for about three weeks now. I "create your own" workouts & it seriously kicks my butt. I love it!!
  • marinamoreno
    Options
    I would love to join the group as well!! I just started using my Active 2! :)
  • kathyuska
    Options
    I love active 2 I lost 30 pound since my last baby April 11, 2010. Thanks to Active 2.
    This is my first day on myfitnesspal.. Nice to meet you.. I am from Dominican Rep. living in USA.