need motivation, encouragement - HELP !!!

Options
Hi Guys, I'm syed. I'm looking for constant motivation & encouragement to reduce fit and be healthy.
Last year same time I used to be 130 kg, my blood sugar used to be 18, blood pressure used to be 150/100, back then I decided to do something, started with Atkins diet lost a lot but gained it quickly and was bored with eating proteins.
Blood sugar didn't have any symptoms, i was pre-diabetic.
Blood pressure had a lot of symptoms.

Then decided to get a glucose meter and bp tool, was monitoring both of them very closely.
Came across a very nice guy who gave me the following custom diet:
6am Wake up: 500ml of water
before 7am - 1 thin brown bread with lentil soup
10am - red apple & green tea after sometime
1pm - 2 boiled whole chicken eggs + salad + 1 slice of fat free cheese + 1 thin brown bread & green tea after sometime
4pm - 14 almonds
7pm - 1/2 skinless chicken
atleast 30 minutes walking & atleast 3 liters of water daily.
above all i used to take a multi-vitamin tab & fish oil twice daily.

He advised to following the above routine strictly for 14 days straight and cheat one meal of my choice and then repeat the cheat every 7 days.

I strictly followed the diet (to be honest i used to screw it in between) , walking was irregular and i was eating up too much, still i tried my best to follow, also joined gym but that too was irregular, at the end of 8-9 months i was weighing 99 kgs, my blood sugar used to be 4.5 (fasting), blood pressure was good at 109/69. everything was going on good , then came my vacation time and i slipped and since then i'm slipping,........
NOW my weight is 115 kg, blood sugar just above normal, blood pressure is BAD.
during my vacations i had a complete health checkup, everything except blood sugar & rbc count was good, im normocytic / normochromic (less blood count)

The problem with me is that there's no motivation / encouragement. I usually slip easily.

At last, I again decided to go on for the diet but before starting that I planned to do some cardio, so since 2 days i have been walking after my dinner. first day i walking 5.4 km and burned 312 cal, second day, walking 5.7 and burned 482 cal, i will continue walking on daily basis and start my diet after 3-4 days to adjust my mind.

Also I'm involving myself in social media for self-motivation.

I'll be posting regular updates and I WILL DO IT..... Encourage & Motivate me guys.....

Replies