In need of a diet buddy!

Options
Hey all!
I'm just wondering if anyone else out there would like to be my diet buddy? I usually start off reall well, lose weight very wuickly, then I ruin it all somehow (either by having a bad day, exercising loads and not losing weight and getting disheartened...) so I'm back to nearly my heaviest :-(

I'm 24, 5ft 7, 13st.

I want to lose 3st by August.. so I can do it slowly, but it stays off! Since January I've lost 9lbs.. but I'm losing motivation!

Anone wanna join forces and FIGHT THE FLAB?! haha

Replies

• georgina1000
    Options
    Hello
    I am happy to be your diet pal - I am very similar to you
    I am now 12 stone 5 lbs but need to lose 2 stone
    I joined last week and have enjoyed the forum
    I live in Scotland and would love to hear your stories
    Georgina
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi from Yorkshire :bigsmile:

Believe me this site will help you with your motivation and your down days - the friends you make will keep you going!!
    Add me if you want to ......

I've been on here actively since Jan and have lost 10 lbs - hopefully more (weigh in tomorrow !!). It's addictive!
  • coxy1968
    Options
    Hi I can be a buddy as well, feel free to add me as a friend
    I live in Staffordshire in the UK and this is my 2nd week and i would love to lose 2.5 stone by October as we are renewing our vows abroad.
  • jonjon143
    Options
    Are you looking for a local (real life) diet partner? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles. With a database of over 8,000 weight loss centers, 6,000 gyms, thousands of parks and trails, and over 100,000 upcoming events (all searchable by zip code) there is a lot to enjoy. You can find a buddy at WannaBuddy.com, I did!