Looking for people my age to lose weight with!

Options
I've had a MFP for 2 weeks and the only friends I have are my mothers friends. I'm nearly 20 and I'm looking for some people my age who have more that 150 pounds to lose. I, personally, have almost 230 pounds to lose. If you have less than 150 pounds to lose don't turn away. I wanna be your friend too! LOL! ADD ME!

Replies

• maeghanalyson
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and hopeing to lose 95 lbs! :)
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    My goal is to lose 160... will still need to lose more after that though... i am 25 adn have 2 kids... lol... add me if you like... i want ppl to lose weight with too
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 26 and 16 lbs. into my 85 lb. weight loss plan. I'm a few years older but happy to be part of your support system. :)
  • mrskb
    mrskb Posts: 6
    Options
    im 29 almost 30 with 2 little kiddies looking to lose at least another 20kgs not sure what it is in pounds as us aussies used kilos ill be your friend as i know how hard it is to lose weight... start by breaking it down into 5 or 10 pound lots :) makes it so much more acheviable!!! x
  • mrskb
    mrskb Posts: 6
    Options
    just looked it up i want to lose AT LEAST another 44 pounds :)
  • EecakYelsom17
    Options
    I'm 19, been on mfp for bout three weeks.... My goal is over all about 80 pounds
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 22 and 5'10. My goat at the moment is to get to 140ish, but I'm also looking to exercise more. If you need some support you can add me :)
  • dunztar
    Options
    Good luck :)