helllo all - looking for friends

Options
Good morning. I have been on this site for two weeks and have lost 5 pounds! This is my first post. on the forums. I am looking for friends in my age group (40ish) who have close to the same number to lose as I (15-20 pounds to go). Please friend me if interested in supporting each other on this journey!

Replies

• kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Well our age range and goal are nowhere close, but feel free to add me :)
  • Lizzy74
    Options
    Hi There I have been on the site for 10 days and I haven't lost any yet, I am 37 and have been battling with weight / binge eating for all my adult life, I am also looking for friends on the journey x
  • ttmac96
    Options
    I'll add you!. I'm new too and love having friends and always feel weird asking lol
  • bramblebrown
    bramblebrown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 58 but have the same range in weight to lose - please add me if you think I can help x
  • Fit4Fifty
    Options
    hello tmagie,

well done. Do you use a special diaet or just cut everything in half? At the moment I am in Zürich and do the best I can do void all the incredable good food round here:-)

Andrea
    PS: how could I add you to my list?
  • kkyishkkii
    Options
    Welcome to the family :flowerforyou:

I'm sure you'll make loads of lovely friends here.

~I have about twice the weight to lose as you, fancy a race? :laugh:
  • meant2bemj
    meant2bemj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well i'm not in your age range and my goal is way higher (113 pounds), but if you want to add me, you can. Good Lucky Sweetie
  • danielley515
    Options
    I need friends too! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    you can add me, I`m also in Zurich and am yet again struggling with my weight. It would be nice to have support :smile:
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 40 something here... only a bit more to lose. Would be happy to be a friend though. Add me if you like.
  • ildi59
    ildi59 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as a friend, I started here 15 days ago with an initial 15 lbs to loose plan (that might be reevaluated when the time comes). Any support is great!